In 1954, SC&A began as George F. Snyder Builders, primarily a builder of custom homes. George F. Snyder Builders merged with Crompton Construction in 1973 and soon expanded into the commercial market, building a reputation for quality under the name of Snyder, Crompton & Associates. Our current chairman, C. David Murtagh, purchased the company from his partners in 1978 and has continued to develop the reputation for business integrity and quality results to the present day. Our new name, SC&A Construction, Inc. was formalized in April of 2005 and more clearly identifies the nature of the firm’s business.
SC&A is an innovative, experienced company committed to meeting the needs of the customer and dedicated to providing quality construction services in a safe and efficient manner with a goal of being secure and financially prosperous.